Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ruffles and Rust Show






Here are some pictures of my booth at the rust and ruffles show (i have been told by many of you i have to become more active posting pictures and information on my blog and yes, i promise in the next day or two my facebook will be up and accepting friends ... sorry about being SOOO behind the times, i have been busy looking for treasures for all of you.

A huge thank you to all of you who came to the Rust and Ruffles show on friday and saturday ... it was a huge success. Lots of great vendors and things to buy. A big thank you to Timi who knows how to throw a party and promote a GREAT show and to all the sweet helpers who made it fun and problem free.

and just a short addendum that i will be talking more about real soon ... I am FINALLY going to have a retail spot you can shop from in between shows. I am one of the vendors going into the new RUST and RUFFLES Square in Snohomish. I am SUPER excited about it and plan on stocking it to the hilt. It is a fabulous industrial space and i am really excited about the possibilities. I will be posting more soon ... i have a lot of laundry to catch up on and housekeeping chores to attend to.

14 comments:

  1. So excited to hear the show went well! I'm bummed I couldn't make it. I had to take it easy this weekend. I've had this awful cough for weeks, went in friday to find out I have a stinkin' ear infection too!!
    I can't wait to visit your new retail location. Thanks for the heads up. It was so nice seeing you a couple weeks ago. Take care.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, that is so exciting that you'll be at Ruffle & Rust Square! I'll be there, for sure. I loved your pink bird bath and the white bench so much! I just need more $$$! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great show! And to read about it on your blog! Way to go...wish I could've made it, getting ready for The NW Flower and Garden Show. See you soon,
    Deb ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, glad you and Jeff survived the show and so did we! We are excited to be in Ruffles and Rust Square No. 2 with you guys, it's going to be OTT! John and Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booth was lovely as usual...and to have you in retail...bliss. It will be great to 'see' you on FaceBook, too!
    xxoo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn!
    Your booth is always one of my favorites at all the local shows, so glad you will be part of the R&R family!! It will be great to have you in a local space!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great news! Every time I see one of your booths -- no matter how big or small or what venue -- I am astounded at how incredible they are EVERY time! You seriously have a sixth sense when it comes to display. I'll be first in line to see your permanent spot at the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really so exited about the show. I find reading your blog very interesting. I wish I could able to attain the Ruffles and Rust Show.
    Debt Advice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dawn,
    Could you email me as I have a question for you regarding the last Second Saturdayz that I shot... ;)
    Thanks so much!

    kimberlytaylorimages@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved your pink bird bath and the white bench so much!

    affordable medical insurance

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your displays look amazing! I know you must of done well. I love your style and your blog.
    New follower,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to have found you! Cheers...Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beginning to look for treasures for a new place and boy do I wish you were closer to Maryland! Lots of things I love! Jennifer jennsthreegraces visit my blog and you'll see

    ReplyDelete