Monday, February 7, 2011

Newest Project




I am so glad to finally post something on my blog ... the last two months have been so crazy with events and family projects, rain ... lots of rain and cold weather ... i was going crazy trying to get everything done. And, in the midst of all that, we were hit with a horrible computer virus, wiping out our entire hard drive. Jeff and I are both self employed pretty much, so we had to recreate lots and lots of records for tax season coming up. As you can imagine ... LOTS OF FUN!!!

Anyway, here i am, back in the saddle and i just had to post a picture of a cute little bench i just finished fixing up for my upcoming shows. I happen to be looking through the latest issue of lonny magazine and look what i found ... on page 107 ... the exact same bench. I actually found it in the gold and gold coloring as shown in the magazine pictures but it had been pretty much trashed so i decided to paint and pair it with this fun leopard like print. So much fun for an entry or small space.

If you are local, don't forget about Second Saturdayz Market this weekend and Rust and Ruffles show next weekend. I will be at both.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via your etsy shop! I am also in Seattle!;) Rachel

    French Farmhouse 425

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back! I cannot wait to see you and Jeff in a couple of months. Be sure to look for the April issue of Country Living. We will be in there!

    Blessings,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciating project. You have done great job and I am impress with this. I like your project very much. Keep sharing!
    Debt Help

    ReplyDelete