Sunday, March 7, 2010

In the beginning ...

Wow ... my very first post. I have to admit that I am a bit intimidated by this whole blogging thing ... scared that it is going to consume me and my creative time ... scared that I might say something that will offend (silly, I know) and down right scared that I will get addicted.

Many of you have asked for my blog address or my business card at shows and I always feel bad that I usually don't have either. Finally .... last week I got my business cards printed and this week I am starting to blog ... progress for sure.

My hope is that I will be able to chronicle my journey and discovery of some of my great finds and possibly show you some of the great projects I am currently working on.

This is the beginning ... so bear with me as I have a huge learning curve I must stubble through. I have such an amazing admiration for all of you bloggers and enterprising folks ... so, I cross this line with an amazing amount of intrepidation.

No comments:

Post a Comment